1.4.12

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream - Skin Tone

Sometimes I wonder why do I love this brand so much. Now I know, it's because they keep making a high quality product with an affordable price.

This is my latest NYX obsession, the Xtreme Lip Cream. I never wear any lip product like this before. The texture is like a liquid lipstick, very moisturizing and has a lip gloss feels. The color is highly pigmented, very opaque, and covers my pigmented mauve lips perfectly. It last pretty long, and the color is still visible on my lips after I had dinner.



It comes in 11 gorgeus shades. I choose the Skin Tone shade which is a warm brown, and it looks great on my warm medium skin tone. This shade is perfect for a neutral/nude look and can be wear with bold smokey eyes. If you couldn't pull out a nude lips because it'll wash you out, you can try this one. Although I'm not sure if it'll look nice for people with fair/cool skin.



I got this for 60.000 idr (US$ 6.5) from my local online seller. So you can purchase a few shade without breaking you wallet (I'm thinking of getting another one, just can' decide what shade). The only downside is that it smell weird and plasticky like most of NYX lip products. But thankfully it dissapeared after a while.


Swatch:

Ingredients
Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...