7.4.12

Sleek i Divine Eyeshadow Palette, PPQ (Limited Edition)

You know, I'm a sucker for colorful eyeshadow palette. So when I saw this Limited Edition Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, I knew that I must have it!



It's a collaboration between Sleek and PPQ brand for London Fashion Week. This palette has all the color you need to create an edgy runway look.



Like all Sleek Eyeshadow, the pigmentation is amazing, the texture is buttery and very easy to blend. Since I have dry lids, I can get away wearing this without an eye primer.



This palette includes some basic everyday colors and some head turning ones. But I think most of the colors are cool-toned. So for warmer toned girls like me, it requires an extra effort to blend some color together in order to match my skin-tone. So I reserved this palette for days when I'm in an artsy fartsy mood LOL.



Swatches:

Top row L-R Barry White, Black Box, Salt ‘N’ Peppermint, Simply Red, Pink Beret, Primal Green.
Bottom Row L-R: Fade To Grey, Blue Monday, Supernova, Chris De Burgundy, Lilac Allen, Golden Silvers.

The only downside for me is that the eyeshadows are made in China. Well, it explained the cheap price tag. But, I think I could deal with it for a while.



Ingredients:
Mica, Talc, Paraffinum liquidum, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...