15.3.12

Sleek i Divine Eyeshadow Palette

Ok, I know I said to splurge on eyeshadow instead of buying drugstore ones, but I'll make an exception for this brand.

Introducing... *drumroll* ...Sleek! An affordable high street makeup brand from UK (I guess high street means drugstore in british, fancy!). I first heard about this brand because they have a dupe for OCC Lip Tar call Pout Paint. At first I was like, meh...what's with the name? It reminds me of my baby's laundry detergent.

Then I accidentally read that their eyeshadow were raving everywhere, some also said it's the best drugstore eyeshadow in the market. So I decided to try one of Sleek eyeshadow palette, and ended up having 3 of them in the next 2 months LOL.



Left-Right: Original, PPQ Me, Myself & Eye, Oh So Special


The eyeshadow are highly pigmented with bold colors without primer underneath (although I still recommend to use an eye primer if you're planning to wear this all day). The texture is smooth, buttery, not powdery at all (even for the matte color), and very easy to blend. I also didn't experience any fallout. The colors choice are pretty, and they often make a limited edition palette

The price is only $10 on Sleek's website, and they ship internationally. But I got these for 150.000 idr ($16) each from ebay/local online seller. You'll get 12 eyeshadow, a black elegant packaging, and a wide mirror which I could actually use. The only downside is, it's made in China sigh (now you know why it's cheap). If you're looking for an inexpensive eyeshadow palette for your collection, try this. You won't regret it.

Sleek i Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette (permanent collection)


Sleek i Divine PPQ Me, Myself & Eye Eyeshadow Palette (limited edition)


Sleek i Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette (permanent collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...