23.4.12

Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Sunkissed

I don't know why, I but love to pull out a tan-sunkissed look lately. And I accidentally found the perfect partner in crime.

Meet Wet n Wild Sheer Tinted Moisturizer. At first I was curious about tinted moisturizer. Like all mommies out there, I must do everything in a blink of an eye, while multi-tasking. So applying - buffing - stippling a foundation on my face everytime I go out, with a baby clinging in my arms, is not such a good idea. I guess a tinted moisturizer can reduce the amount of frustation in my makeup ritual.



I was glad when I found out about Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturized, the price is super affordable, the reviews are great. But I didn't do my research well about the shades. I ordered this from drugstore.com which has only 2 shades: Natural and Sunkissed. I impulsively choosen Sunkissed without looking for any further information whether it will suit my skintone or not. And yes it's too dark for me, but in a good way, which is great. As I was saying before, I could get an instant tan effect using this. Although I also thinking to get Natural too because I love this tinted moisturizer.



The coverage is sheer at first but can be built to medium, it even out my skin tone nicely but can't cover my acne scars and dark circle. It gives me a dewy healthy finish and make my skin glow. I'm so happy that it includes SPF 15 in it, so when I was in hurry, I could just slap this into my face without any moisturizer/sunblock addition (note: I have a dry/combination skin). But I think you need to set it with a face powder to make it more last through the day.

The original price tag is $3.99 in drugstore.com, but I have to pay 60.000 idr (US$5.5) to get it here. The ingredients does not contain any silicone, so it won't clog my pores (another big yeaay). But it includes mineral oil, so be careful if you're allergic to it.



Swatch (left: heavy, right: blended)






Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 5.6%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth 4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...