14.2.12

Yes To Carrots Lip Butter - Melon

As you may already know, I'm an organic lip balm maniac. Just keeping myself logical, lip balm is a stuff you put in your lips (and quickly transferred to your mouth, stomach, blood circulation, etc) a zillion time a day. I found myself reapplying my lip balm every 15 minutes, how much toxic will I gain if I use a chemical lip balm (you do the math!)

Anyway, I usually use the famous Burt's Bee lip balm in Acai Berry (hate the original beeswax), but recently read somewhere that Yes to Carrot is more moisturizing. Bought it for £3 at ASOS. They have differents flavour such as carrot, mint, citrus, berry, and melon. I was hesitant between the berry and melon ones, and decided to try melon first (who want a carrot flavor for their lipbalm? Yuck)



It turns one that I like Burts Bee Acai Berry more than this one. This one is more moisturizing but didn't last very long, and won't give me a healthy lips look like the acai berry. It has a softer texture though, and a nice smell. So if you have a very dry dehydrated lips like me, I think Burt's Bee gives you better result (just stay away from the Beeswax one).



Ingredients: 
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract*, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis (Melon) Seed Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...