25.1.12

Benefit Feelin Cheeky (limited edition)

I love when makeup brands made a value mini set. It's a perfect opportunity to try some of their products, especially when the full sizes cost you your child education saving (joking!)

I saw this when I online window shopped at sephora (we don't have sephora here, boo!). I always wanted to try the famous benefit tints and highlighters. It's called Feelin Cheeky, a perfect set to get gorgeus cheek.








This set consists of Benetint - a rose coloured cheek and lip tint, Posietint - a barbie pink sister of benetint, and High Beam - the famous highlighter with subtle pink shimmer. They came in 4 ml each. They were sold for US$15 at sephora.com, but I got this from an online local seller for 200idr (US$22). I still think that this is a good value though. Wil review the individual item later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...