1.12.11

Burt's Bee Naturally ageless Night cream

I don't know if this has to do with becoming a mother, but everytime I look at the mirror I feel OLD. Dull skin, fine lines, dark circles, my face was a mess. So I thought it's about time to start using anti-aging skin care. Better be safe than sorry Note: I'm only in my late 20's :(

I've always wanted to try Burt's Bee Ageless Series. They had good review. And apparently, the night cream was the best seller from this series. So I ordered it from ebay. It cost me US$22 included shipping charges. A lot cheaper than their website price.


(the box was damaged in the shipping process :()


The main ingredients is pomegranate. I love pomegranate fruit, it's has a weird texture but very sweet, juicy, and fun to eat. Used to love it when I was a kid. Too bad it's very hard to get lately. Have no idea they are great for your skin until i read this:



Short review, I LOVE this cream! I think I finally found my HG night cream.

Let me started from the packaging. It comes in a nice glass jar. The cream is white and thick but doesn't feel greasy. Just make sure that you only use a little, because it's very rich. I found that it best to tap the cream to my skin, instead of rubbing it. It'll absorb better. A jar goes a loooong way. I've been using it for three months, but the jar look barely use. It's like I've only use 1/5 of it.






The result after 3 month of usage: my face look fresh, vibrant each morning when I woke up, despite the sleepless breastfed night. My skin feel smoother and ..ehm.. younger (no kidding). And the best part, it didn't clog my big pores at all. So no breakout or disgusting tiny bumps (I have combination-acne prone skin). Didn't do anything for my fine lines though, but I'm happy enough with the result.

Note: I got the "Hydrating Night Cream" version, but when I checked on Burt's website online, they're selling the "Firming Night Cream" one. I think I got the old version because both is in the cosmetic database website, with slightly different ingredients. Mine has more natural ingredients (99% natural). I have no worries because it still sealed, and no weird odor/texture whatsoever. If someone could tell why they changed it, I'll be very glad.


Ingredients:
aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, sucrose stearate, alcohol denat., betula alba bark extract, punica granatum extract, acmella oleracea extract, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, jojoba esters, lecithin, parfum (fragrance)*, xanthan gum, citric acid, sucrose polystearate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, propanediol, phenoxyethanol, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...