15.7.12

Rimmel London Glam'eyes Mascara - Black

Mascara is one beauty product that I'm reluctant to use. I have weird droopy-eyelid, huge eyebags, and long but straight lashes. A cursed combination which made any mascara ended up smudging all over my lower eye area, even waterproof types. So I prefer using false eyelashes for cleaner result, but you can't wear them to grocery store or your chidren school, can you? That's why I prefer cheap drugstore mascara, but haven't found the perfect one.



Rimmel London is an UK cosmetic brand and has many great review for their mascara. I bought Glam'eyes Mascara from ASOS for £7.19. The packaging design is unique but feels cheap. I bought the color black and it's not waterproof.


The bristles are firm, it can separate your lashes nicely. However, the size is too big for my eyes so it's hard to reach my inner eyelashes and impossible to apply it on my lower lashes. Also, when I first use it, the formula were nice, I can apply up to three coats of mascara without getting clumpy eyelashes. But after several uses, I noticed that it got drier and harder to apply. Not to mention it smudged after a few hours. So I don't think I would be getting Rimmel mascara anymore, maybe I'll try Cover Girl next. The good side is this mascara has a 12M life span sign, when the usual mascara is only 6M

This is how it looks after I applied two coats of mascara:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...