21.11.11

Burt's Bee Lip shimmer

Despite all the pretty lip colors lies out there, I found myself allergic to most of them. On almost every cheap drugstore lip glosses to high end lipstick try out, I always end up with a bitter swollen lips. I though beauty is pain ha!


Until I found this!


Made from 100% natural ingredients, this lip shimmer is a tinted lip balm with a touch of gloss (not shimmer). It is very moisturizing, and suprisingly very very pigmented. Although the color won't last you very long, maybe 2-3 hours top. And the best part is, no sign of allergy reaction occurs on my lips. Yay!
Love those natural products.










Available in 11 pretty shades, but so far I've only found 4 shades that matches my medium olive skin tone.
• Peony: a pretty nude pink, almost invisible in my lips, just a very sheer splash of color that make me look fresh. Very useful whenever I wanted to pull an innocent-nice-girl look (yea rite)
• Rhubarb: a dark pink color. I usually wear it with others cool tone color makeup.
• Fig: MLBB color! A warm earth tone red. I wear this whenever i'm too lazy to put a full makeup, because it blend nicely with my skin tone.
• Raisin: a bold berry red. My favourite! I grab this whenever I want some attention.








Swatches:
Left to Right: Peony - Rhubarb - Fig - Raisin

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that they included peppermint oil on this one. So you'll get that fresh tingly sensation when you first apply it, just like their original lip balm. I personally love it. It's just like you've eaten a mint gum and accidently licked your lips.

Price? Bought mine for US$4 each on ebay for 2.6g. So it's a bargain!


Ingredients:
Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Lanolin, Cocoa Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint Oil, Carnauba Wax, Comfrey Root Extract, Rosemary Extract, May Contain: Iron Oxide, Mica, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...